We got “big plans” for 2015!
- We are going to construct a stage for cultural events. We are planning monthly concerts (Jazz, Classical Music, Chamber Music and Fado) for up to 400 visitors, but also events including theater, cinema, literature and others. This will increase the number of visitors and their interest in all exhibited art work.
- For the first time we are preparing a thematic exhibition for July and August: BLUE PLANET – discover the Ocean. Stunning exhibits and daily events will attract thousands of people proving that art is an important part of the social and cultural life in our region.
- Over 45 artists have been selected for ARTE ALGARVE OPEN XII. This group exhibition will be inaugurated on Saturday March 28th at 3 pm and last till the end of June. The entrance is free.
- In the summer months, we are organizing a stunning sculpture exhibition in VitaVita Park, one of the world’s leading hotels. We are also organizing pop-up exhibitions in some excellent restaurants.
- We are going to open a second gallery in Ferragudo, right at the main square. Spread over nine rooms on two floors and a sculpture garden above the roofs of this charming fishermen’s village, this is bound to be a pleasant enrichment for the arts in Algarve. The opening is on Saturday March 14th at 3 pm.
- We invite you cordially to both openings, in Ferragudo on Saturday March 14th at 3 pm, and in Lagoa on Saturday, March 28th at 3 pm, and hope to welcome you there!
Rolf Osang and the Arte Algarve Team